Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




kelmarin...!
29 Apr 2011 | 10:16 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum terlebih dahulu...
hri kelmarin xder pape pon yg berlaku...
xde pape????

Hermmm...
adalah jgk ckit2 berkenaan crush FAZ...
heheheh...

Mulernyer FAZ ingt die x datang skolah hri tu,
tpi dtg jgk rupernyer...
hemmm.....

Tu jerrlh...
x de pape yg best pon...
k rr...
klu ad citer yg best giler!!
FAZ citer eak!
daaa.......
Assalamualaikum! :)

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!