Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




California King Bed
7 Aug 2011 | 22:40 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum...
hri ney bley d'katakan FAZ terlebih 'dosss'...
d'sebabkan kengkwan FAZ yg jenis happy-mappylaa FAZ jdi camne tau!
mse PAI tdi,punyerlaa giler FAZ dibuatnyerr...ish3..,
mmg x ley tahan laa...
and...,hri ney FAZ ad jumper die..
tu pon mse balik tdi kat luar pgar kt tmpat biase die duduk...
hurmmmmm...

and coz tu jgk,FAZ nk post lgu Rihanna satu...:


"California King Bed"

Chest to chest
Nose to nose
Palm to palm
We were always just that close
Wrist to wrist
Toe to toe
Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose
So, how come when I reach out my finger
It feels like more than distance between us

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king

Eye to eye
Cheek to cheek
Side by side
You were sleeping next to me
Arm in arm
Dusk to dawn
With the curtains drawn
And a little last night on these sheets
So, how come when I reach out my fingers
It seems like more than distance between us

In this California king bed

We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king

Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused wanna ask you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak
Maybe I've been California dreaming

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king
My California King

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king 

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!