Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Di Manakan Ku Cari Ganti
17 Oct 2012 | 16:22 | 0 comment(s)


Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

Truly,PMR exam was an amazing day to me...
of course,the first day,it was such a horrible day with the hard question,
but,as time went,he started to grab my attention then my heart...
at first,i thought he such a truculent man...
but i'm wrong...!

Its happened on the last day exam...
after taking all the math's equipment,
i m rushed into the exam hall....
with not on purposely,all my equipment fallen to the floor...
and of course i got butterflies in my stomach
because the exam would start any time...
with him watched me took the equipment,
it made my heart beating faster...
its liked i liked it be like that...
immediately,i got into the exam hall...
with the smile...#i.l.it# hehehe

But,everytime he was in the hall room,
he looked like a fierce man!
i'm scared of him,of course!
all the girls liked him...!
its not fair!!!!
but,my friend said that he would smile 
to the person who smile to him...
i was like....."ooo...okay!"

Next,the day after the last exam for malays,
i met him,again!
that was the first reason why i wanted badly to come to school on that day...hihi
i saw him smile while talking to the boys...
my heart melted into the water!!!
his face like a korean,chinese boy..#cute!# :P
but,unfortunetly,
i forgot to bring the camera which i could take his photo!
what a dummy!
it was a chance once in my life
cause i know i would'not meet him anymore....
just Allah knew how i felt on that time!

Today,there was no more exams
and no more him here...
i through my next day without him with full of fortitude...
and i also heard that he was a married man...
how crashed my heart,just Allah knew....

And now,i will let him go with his happiness..
maybe there is a man that is better that him for me later...
so,just trust to Allah...
InsyaAllah...
aminnnn.....:'(

#itulah kisah pengawas peperiksaan handsome...huhu#



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!