Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Dont Throw a Sponge Easily!
30 Oct 2012 | 21:10 | 0 comment(s)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

Sudah berhabuk ini punya blog maa....~~! hahah
#tetiba cakap ala nyonya..#
baru seminggu kowt~~ x tulis entry...=,='

Just now,I red my junior's blog about her "lover"...
heheh..
okeh,fine..
i'd never felt the feelings of having a boyfriend...
so,i don't knowlaa camne rasanya 'berjauhan' ngan jantung hati...
nak meneleh jugaklaa air mata baca entry dia....
terima kasih dik sebab buat akak hampir meneleh air mata....
hurmmm~~~~!

Its okay,dik
kalau dah jodoh x kemana jugak....
Allah swt kan ada...
so,just be strong....
think positive hah!
dont let your tears make him weak!


#Joongki Oppa tewww!#


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!