Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Secret Letter For U
3 Nov 2012 | 12:03 | 0 comment(s)


Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

Apa khabar sumer....
lama x dangar khabar eak!
#ye ke?#

Okeh!
xde yang best pon cumer hari ney Faz merapu sikit! #banyak#
Out of the blue,today Faz missing the feelings that Faz got 2 years ago...
indeed,that feelings taught me to be more independent!
yeay! you right...

I miss the feelings that i had towards you!
i keep thinking what is so attracted about you till' i fallen in love with you!?
you had no speciality at all!!!
i'd no idea about that!

But now,even it slowly,
i get to forget you,
throw you away from my precious life!
it makes me feel like on top of the world!!!!
huahahahahh!!!!

Guess what!
i will never get tricked by your cruel tactics anymore!!!!
go away from my life! 

#hahahaha..cute!#

Okeh!
and for you!
you're like KANG GARY and I m JIHYO!
huhuhuhuhuh :P

#mcam cite TITANIC pon ada...=,='#

#always together but not forever... :'(#

i've got sad song video for you all...:)

SEE YA!!

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!