Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




(:...Alhamdulillah...:)
20 Dec 2012 | 14:17 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum wbt...

This time,i have a lot to thank to,
first:


  • i have a lot of good buddies that never stop to encourage each other.... 
#classic.version#
  • All my buddies got AWESOME result in PMR'12...it made me felt glad looking at them happy...:)

  • i have a wonderful family....#thanks dad,mom...#

Actually,there's a lot i want to thank to...
its all because of Allah...
thank you Allah cause make me born in Islam...
im really grateful....~~~!
Alhamdulillah...:)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tetibe rasa nak dengar lagu nim... :)


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!