Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




The Last Memory~~
2 Dec 2012 | 02:27 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Okey!
first,tepat pukul 1.44 pagi,ahad,2/12/12...
Faz finish-kan tengok KHUNTORIA...
dari hari Selasa hinggalah hari Ahad#hari ney#
...................

At first,
Faz tangok Khuntoria ep1 sebab tengok cam best jerr....
dari ep1 hinggalaa---------------->ep64....
Ep1 dah tunjukkan diorang mmg sweet couple ever!!!!
hhohoho......dari biasa2 bertukar minat plak Faz ney... hehe

And,
after watching the last episode...
memang mata ney dah bengkak sebab menangis...
alasan------------->cause they have to part....(berpisah!!)
memang We Got Married rancangan realiti yang best!!!! JJangg!!!!
but,they looked like real...and without they knowing,
seems like their feelings also was a real....

Its very SAD ending!
urgh!!!
Faz paling benci tengok citer/program yang sad ending!!!!
why i had watched it at first???!!!!!

#i.just.hope.they.keep.seeing.each.other.and.get.a.REAL.marriage.soon!!!#


(its all left as memories......)

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!