Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Such A Liar!
7 Feb 2013 | 22:39 | 1 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum wbt.....

Helloooooooooooooooooooo..............
again,i was deceived by that someone else AGAIN..
did both of you planned to fool me around?
really?! for real?!

Huh!
i cant get through it!
you fall in love with someone else 
when i was persuading myself to open my heart for you...

Well,for your information...,
i have my own principle,
"Once i believe her/him,i believe 100%
but once he/she deceive me,i will never believe them anymore "

Once you get away,
forever you out from my heart
there is no more chance for you to enter into my precious life.... :)

I believe you but you lie to me...

#no.more.you.in.my.life#
-but still love TVXQ/DBSK-

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!