Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Life Doesn't Always Bright
14 Apr 2015 | 20:37 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum

Life doesn't always bright

Sometimes we have to face so much difficulty
and sometimes we have to struggle it alone
there's no one beside us


But Allah SWT is always beside us
only we didn't relize it
we too busy to understand it
we too busy to be sad that we are alone

Allah SWT has promised to give the tests which we can handle it
So don't worry about it
Pray to Him so that He gives us strength to face it

Every cloud has a silver lining

Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!