Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




The Start Of Brand New Day
19 Dec 2015 | 03:47 | 0 comment(s)

Assalamualaikum

Its a brand new day
Yes
I never thought it would be like this
Never in my dreams
All I could say is Alhamdulillah
Grateful to Allah swt
As He granted me something I really wished for

So now
I have to keep striving for a success 
as He gave me a chance to feel the success here
In Sha Allah....

17/12/2015
was the date of a day which I thought would be dark for me
it was the date where 
I would get my result for the 1st sem in matriculation

But Allah enlighted my day...
actually I thought I would get 3.0 below
but He gave me above than 3.5...
Yes I was dekan for the 1st sem
I didnt to show off
But I felt so grateful towards Him

In Sha Allah
I will never let Him down
after He granted me my wish
In Sha Allah



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!