Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Waiting Is A Pain
13 Dec 2015 | 06:09 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum

Its been along time I've never been here
Yup! It feels like years I didnt write here

To be honest
Im quite busy with my new life as a matriculation student
As I stated in the previous post
I chose Matriculation program over foundation in IIUM
It sounds a little bit loss there

I have to admit that live as matriculation student 
might not ensure the guarantee for me to further study in universities
And as the result for PPSM 1 will be around of the corner in this week
Its quite worrying...

If I failed in the 1st sem
Im not sure where I'll further my study next
Its like walking on a thin rope

But whatever it is
I have to go for it
Its a basic as Im becoming adult

I guess there's many more challenges in our life
which we have to go through...



Note:
We will not have all the things
At least thats what I learnt from all of this :)

 


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!