Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




An experience To Be Learnt
2 Jan 2016 | 03:00 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum...
here we met again..

So what Im going to say here..
Last week we were allowed to go home for 4 days..
Its a blessed to us.. *o*

So,
to make a story
I bought a ticket bus from KMPh Kiosk
But since I was afraid 
I might get kick out from matriculation if I got a bad result
I paid installment for the ticket...
As a result
When I paid all the installment
I was put in a group who those will ride this van to go home


I have to admit that at the begin I was reluctanly to ride that thing
But after I got inside that thing
Its surprisingly comfortable...
And the passengers were mostly a girl
Thats a bonus thou since it might be awkward for me if too many man..
But only 1 boy included in our group
So,his only friend was the driver van..


He's quite lucky actually 
because he was surrounded by girls in the van..
Hahaha....

Along the journey
I just listened to my mp3..
Sometimes I fell asleep..
Its a normal for everyone thou... -_-"

At times
We watch movies...and sleep.

The most hateful event was 
when the driver smoked in the van while driving with opened window..
^^&##^%%%#$@#*&*(&^%#@!#$%%&)*&$#@###$$@%%
The van got stink by that...
$#$@@%$^(&(&^
We just able to hold it by cover our nose...
Shit!


An then
At 11.30 pm we arrived at our destination..
Safely
Alhamdulillah...

Its quite an experience for me thou...
Hak Hak Hak ...

Thats all for now...
Adios~~~


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!