Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Reset
10 Feb 2016 | 04:13 | 0 comment(s)


Assalamualaikum

RESET

I've just reset my phones cause it keeps annoying me
It keeps restarting on its own
It really gets on my nerve
I guess its better to reset it

Talking about RESET
We often make mistakes in our life
It doesnt matter either its big or small mistakes
People just see it as mistakes
And eventually they thinks WE ARE THE MISTAKE

So
Lets reset our life to a better one
We dont have to listen to others mockery
You know yourself better
Its tiring to do things told by others

So, lets take the challenge
to reset our mistakes to the right things
And be a better person to ourself

Adios

  










Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!