Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




Matriculation's Life
28 Apr 2016 | 05:12 | 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum

Its almost a year we spend together
There's a cry, a laugh, a concern scene...

All I wanna say is
THANK YOU
for being part of my matriculation's life

At first
I try to adapt with u guys
Its hard for me to cope with it
since u guys are so different
Plus I'm a shy girl

But as days go by
We get really close to each other
We shared the same concerns
We console each other
We try to advice to each other for their own good

Yes
We're like one big family
We're different
But the different itself make it more special to us
I rarely see 
any class with main races to get work together
And we is the special one

Thank you guys for being my classmate...
I'm gonna remember every each of you

# I'll try to remember the nice of you
NOT the bad of you #








Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!