Welcome to my wonderland. Dashboard? | +Follow?


Me? My Self




...Real Life Student...
18 Nov 2016 | 20:50 | 1 comment(s)

Assalamualaikum wbt

First of all,
Its been almost 3 months 
Ive been living in UITM Shah Alam
I have to admit that 
I'll never get the chance to save money
since there're so many resource places 
for me to shop!!!

I've started to shop online too!!!
Its not good! I KNOW!!!

Please to myself to not overshopping 
And not to be shopaholicc!!

One more thing
Living in a new place really teach you a lot
Not everybody being nice to you
That's what we call society

Some of them just being nice on the surface
Some of them just ignored you 
like you're useless to them
and some of them are also being nice to you 
because you're being nice to them

In my opinion 
Just be yourself
DONT get too carried away 
with those things
It gives no worth for you

Keep moving on
Keep it up!

I guess thats all for now..

Adios ~ ~ ~



Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer


Assalamualaikum! Thanks for coming here! Hope enjoy here! Do leave your footprint on my tagboard :)


Navigations



About Links Entries Shoutbox


Warning!


Listen carefully!!
I dont want a HARSH word in my website.... please respect me, in that way, i will respect u....:)


Music Box



I know if I put any song here,
it might disturb you...,
so,play your own song..
it will be better....

#note from owner blog#

Credit



thanks for them,thanks to me also!